Follow these directions
1. Open Word Document
2. Type your name/date/hour in the top left corner
3. In a paragraph tell me about your favorite book you've ever read. Why do you like it? When did you read it? etc.
4. Look up the author online. Write down two interesting facts about the author. Site your source.
5. Where was the author born?
6. Look up the city the author was born in. Write down two interesting facts about the city? Site your source.
7. What country is the city located in?
8. Look up the country the city is located in. Write down two interesting facts about the country? Site your source.
9. What similarities can you tell me about the sources you used? Would you recommend any of these sources for someone else? Why or Why Not?
Office 365 accounts
go to http://office365.cvs.k12.mi.us
Use the email address
your password is the same one you use to log onto the computers at school.